TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Information You Submit
2. Cookies and Other Information We Collect
3. Third Parties
4. Controlling Your Personal Data
5. Data Retention and Account Termination
8. Dispute Resolution
9. EU and Swiss Safe Harbor Adherence
1. INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT We may store the information you submit to or through the Site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide Site functionality, improve Site quality, personalize the user experience, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, and comply with legal obligations. Among the information you submit to or through the Site, please note:
- Account Registration: You must provide a valid email address in order to sign up for an Account on the Site. In addition, you may provide us with your full name, gender, and birth date. When you sign up for an Artzzii account, we opt you in to receive emails from other Artzzii users, business owners and Artzzii by default. You can manage your email preferences and modify some of the information associated with your account here. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving required administrative or legal notices. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal here.
- Public Content: Your reviews, tips, photos, check-ins, check-in comments, likes, message board posts, bookmarks, friends, lists, compliments, account profile (including your gender, first name and last initial, but excluding your other account registration information), and other content you post to the Site are meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
- Contacts: You can invite your friends to join the Site by providing their contact information, or by allowing us to use your address book from your computer, mobile device, or other sites. If you invite a friend to join and connect with you on the Site, we may use and store your friends' contact information long enough to process your requests.
- Messaging: If you exchange messages with others through the Site, we may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you to manage them. If you send information from the Site to your phone via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
- Credit Card Purchases: If you purchase Artzzii listing services, such as Artzzii Deals and Artzzii Enhanced Listings, we may collect and store billing and credit card information. This information will only be shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction (such as fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments). When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
2. For more information on controlling your personal data, please see Sections 4 and 5, below.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT In addition to the information you submit to or through the Site, we also collect and store information from and about you in the course of your use of the Site. We use this information to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, associate it with other information about you, provide the functionality and improve the quality of the Site, help comply with legal obligations, and may use it to display relevant advertising. We collect this information in a couple of different ways:
- Server Logs: Our servers log information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the businesses you call using our mobile applications. Our servers also log information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. You may be able to adjust the settings on your computer or mobile device to limit the information it shares with us here.
4. THIRD PARTIES We do from time to time share your details with third party providers that we work with. We only share personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes for products/services that you have registered an interest in. That said, please note the following:
- Service Providers: Some of the services that are offered through the Site are provided by third party providers, like dinner reservations, food delivery, and the like. We also outsource some of our own functions to third party providers, such as technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing functions, and other services. We may share information from or about you with these third party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests.
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
- Facebook and Twitter: If you are logged into Facebook, and you access but are not logged into the Site, we may receive information from Facebook to make it easier for you to create an account on the Site and show you relevant content from your Facebook friends. This information personalizes your experience and helps you create a Artzzii account. To learn more about this feature and how to block aspects of it, please click here and here. You can also connect your Artzzii account to your accounts on third party services like Facebook or Twitter, in which case we may collect and store information identifying your account with the third party service. We use the information to help you connect and share public content with your friends and followers. You can manage these settings here.
5. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your user account if you include personal information in your Public Content. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Site pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Site. Users can also use the Member Search feature to find one another based on their names or email addresses. You can opt-out of this feature here. Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Site are only private to the extent that you and the sender/recipient keep them private. For example, we do not have any control over whether a recipient of one of your personal messages publicly posts it or its contents.
7. CHILDREN The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to persons under 21. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 21. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us here. If we become aware that a person under 21 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
8. SECURITY We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3219 E Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85018